Monday, October 27, 2008

My Second Blog Attempt

It has been a pleasant day today. I have watched the meteorologelves really get in gear for the season. A little snow here, some warmer weather there - it is enough, by ornaments, to make a man feel 1000 years younger!

I have also spent some time organizing the requests, so my elf friends, be prepared to receive new work orders over the next day or so. We are coming up on crunch time, oooh, crunch! That reminds me that I promised the bakers to pass along this message: stay out of the kitchen until further notice. They are putting the final preparations to the practice Thanksgiving feast. We do not want to mess with that. It would be like putting Christmas gifts out early and spoiling the surprise!

The Random Acts of Christmas Elves have really got their work cut out for them this year. I know because I have been in the mailroom again today and if there were not more complaint letters today than usual I will be a rotten fruitcake. So be sure, my good elves, to lend a hand when you have a chance especially with the Intangible Gifts Division.

Oh, Christmas cookies! I almost forgot. Mrs. Claus has made up a wonderful new cake recipe that she would like me to try. I do not know what my favorite part of Christmas really is sometimes... the spirit of giving or the treats. Hohoho.

No comments: