Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snowflakes, it is already time for a new blog from the big guy. (I mean, me, not God hohoho.) The weather seems to be holding pretty well everywhere and my meteorologelves are doing a bang up job working with the Mrs. on my itinerary this year. The map is still a bit of a rough draft but there are less and less red marks all over it, which makes me feel as cozy as a hibernating polar bear.

Now is the time for me to carbo-load, hohoho. I told the Mrs. that I would need some of those delicious snickerdoodles before I went to check over the itinerary but instead, she gave me soup! I will be Grinched. I do not think I have ever asked for soup, hohoho. She is good to me, though.

As I looked at the map earlier today, I must say I believe that there are a lot more naughty kids out there this year so my route seems a lot shorter. I'm sure it's just a trick of my imagination - I always get a little antsy this time of year. I hope that I see some improvements and get a few more good letters to tip the balance back to the cheerful side of Christmas. I really dislike giving coal - metephorical or real.

1 comment:

Tresbien said...

Santa, I can promise that some snickerdoodles will be awaiting your arrival. They are my specialty and favorite gift of family and friends. I'm so happy you like them too!