Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The tree looks rather nice. And the cookies have been wonderful. I understand that there are many of you who believe that the nice treats and lovely things people have sent me will make me reconsider the cancellation. I admit that it is tempting. I just don't know if I really believe it is the right thing to do. Perhaps if people see a year without Christmas, it will make it better next year.

Well, I still have not decided. It is nice to feel a little happy, though.

2 comments:

Tresbien said...

Santa, isn't it wonderful to see the spirit renewed and more ornaments back on the tree? I think everyone's making a special effort this year even though times are hard for so many. That speaks to my heart, and I hope it speaks to yours, too.

Tresbien said...

Dear Santa,
I have reason to believe that there's an ongoing attempt to sabotage the Christmas. Please consider any letters you have received recently very carefully, and don't let the actions of one disgruntled being ruin the holiday for everyone else. I trust that the truth will be self-evident. I'm saying a prayer that this person will realize the error of his ways and make this right.