Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hahahappy Halloween! I am really looking forward to the costume party tonight. Mrs. Claus and I have wonderful costumes, thank you honey!

Sometimes I believe that Halloween is as misunderstood as Christmas. In my many, many years of life, I have seen this holiday change into something both frightening and commercial. I cannot help but be afraid that my own special day will become a day to fear. It is already more than half commercialized... The next step could very well be that we are left with Christmas being a scary, commercial farce of a holiday.

But, candy canes, that is not something to dwell on, is it? Today is a day for fun and remembering those who have gone before us. I hope you elves have a good time and leave some pumpkin punch for me!

No comments: