Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I feel better today. I have had some good cookies and milk and some lovely letters that Sugar Plum shared with me. And you elves have helped cheer me up, as well. (For the record, my favorite pie is chocolate mousse! And I enjoy a good brandy every so often, though I will take a scotch or bourbon now and then if it is left for me.)

I finally listened to the last North Pole News and it has left me feeling better, too. I am looking forward to seeing the wonderful Random Acts that Sugar Plum can come up with. All you elves out there can help, remember, by sending in your addresses. You know I do not keep them here since you elves are usually very private about your homes.

Later this evening, I plan on doing some woodcarving, hohoho. I love to be the maker of toys! Sometimes I need to remind myself of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa isn't real! My mommy said so! I don't believe in you!!!