Friday, November 14, 2008

Well, polar bears claws, I have lost another two lights! I have never before seen so many complaints! I have been sitting in the department all year, but over the past couple of weeks, the increase has been astronomical. When I think of all these years I have spent trying to make people happy - wasted! It is true that Snickerdoodle has a knack for picking out the worst of them, but the worst is quite bad. And I am certain that the best of the thank you letters would be nothing more than drivel.

I am half tempted to just bag the whole thing this year, but I know that my elves have worked too hard. Good King Wenceslas, I am tired of thinking about those naughty children who send in letters like that. My map will surely be smaller this year! I refuse to deliver any toys to children who complain!

2 comments:

Titanium said...

Oh Santa, I am so sorry to hear that you are receiving complaints. Children these days, my oh my. I want you to know that your great job does not go unnoticed. My friends and family have been very blessed by your hard work!

Tresbien said...

Santa, please know that most do appreciate the hard work and the long hours you and the elves put in all year long. Hopefully, some of the moms and dads will have a little sit down with their kids after reading about the many complaint letters you've received. I think Super Nanny needs to visit a few more homes this year, too.