Friday, November 7, 2008

I very much appreciate the comments you elves have left for me, although I am not certain I know who you are. I do not have the all of the world's elves working for me, of course, so I should not be surprised. Your kind comments have made my day a little brighter.

Now, all of you North Pole elves, Mrs. Claus and Sugar Plum are working on the new North Pole News. As you all are aware, the radio show was put on hiatus due to the techelf (you all know him as Snickerdoodle!) being overwhelmed by work in the complaint department. Now, however, Sugar Plum has once again proven how committed she is to us by taking care of the new publishing location all on her own. But be aware that the new show will be broadcast on a public hosting site. I have my doubts about whether or not we can keep it from the ears of the rest of the world, but Sugar Plum is confident that she can do it.

I am definitely looking forward to their first new episode. I love to sit in my chair sipping my hot cocoa while they read Christmas stories and play Christmas songs.

Well, just the thought of that has made me a little happier! I should go check my Tree... I am sure that after I listen to that, I will be prepared with a lot of Spirit when I sit in Complaint Receiving again. I do feel terrible about Snickerdoodle having to read all those grumpy letters alone.

1 comment:

amandel said...

Not to second guess you, Santa, yet if you "feel terrible about Snickerdoodle" I'm sure your gut instinct wouldn't lie. Maybe you can arrange some special Cmas spirit for him if you're not too busy?

I'm always floored by how much you, Mrs. Claus and all the elves get done each year. THX bigtime.