Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jingle bells, I know many of you are a little worried but you needn't hover! Alright, alright. Not only did that light not come back on, now there is another one out. I really must remember not to take to heart the problems of the world - I must try to always see the good! I am a symbol of what is good, but even people who are good have their bad days.

Please continue to work on your projects. My mood will lighten! There has not been a real problem since that terrible war so long ago so there is no need to get bent out of shape. The Christmas Tree will be fine. Christmas will be fine. Yes, I could wish for more joy and peace and all, but I am realistic. I know that not everyone is as jolly as I am. Well, as I usually am. But this will pass. Please continue on as you always do.

I will be visiting each workstation tomorrow. I know none of you will let me down. We have gifts to make! We have random acts to plan! We have caroling to do! And now, I have pie to eat.

2 comments:

Tresbien said...

Santa, we all want you to have some of the great joy you bring to others year after year. But, you're right, no one can be jolly all the time. If we didn't have down times, the good ones would not be so sweet. Enjoy your pie! What's your favorite flavor? Hugs to you and Mrs. Claus and all the North Pole elves.

Lairosiel said...

Like Saki I've recently joined the RAoCmas Team.
I'm really excited to help.
Oh, and could you please send Mrs. Claus a big "Well done", the show was great.
:)

*cuddle*
Happy elf Lairo