Monday, November 3, 2008

I have been working with the reindeer on some new landing techniques today. Many of you commented on how gentle the last one was and I agree! You will certainly see more of that one in the coming weeks. I am calling it The Snowfall. Has a nice ring to it, I think. You may notice that the reindeer are getting quite excited, as they normally do this time of year. Please remember not to give them extra cookies just because they ask for them. No one needs hyperactive reindeer!

And what a wonderful sound I heard from the Choirhall this morning. I love to hear Christmas carols. Next to jingle bells, it is my favorite sound in the world. I have been told that the choir is still looking for elves to join up so if you would like, you may attend the meeting tomorrow morning. I would, but the last time I attempted to sing for them, they told me I sounded like a polar bear with a cold and kicked me out. Hohoho. I suppose they were right.

I do wish more people out in the world would hold on to the tradition of caroling. What a wonderful, Christmasy activity!

No comments: