Sunday, November 23, 2008

I tried my hand at my own gingerbread house today. The thing looks like a polar bear built it. Hohoho. I guess I should leave the gingerbread architecture to others.

The list has been checked twice now (thank goodness for that new software the tech department developed!). It is sad to see how many naughty kids there are this year, but the nice children still deserve to have a lovely Christmas. I think we are about ready to get into the final countdown to the Flight. Of course, the U.S. Thanksgiving comes first. Yum, turkey!

Oh, and the pie! Mrs. Claus makes a wonderful fluffy pumpkin pie, complete with butterscotch pudding and homemade whipped cream. I could eat a whole one, myself. I tell her she should introduce that recipe to the world, but then again, I do enjoy having that specialty kept under wraps.

The toyshops look wonderful, everyone. The Sleigh Captain is very impressed with how organized everything is. Snickerdoodle did mention how much easier it is to keep the gifts organized when there are so few, but I am trying not to think about that too much.

Holy Star, I almost forgot to order a check on the flying gear. I must get that done as soon as possible. I guess that's all from me for now. Keep up the good work, everyone.

No comments: